This mini-project was so incredibly easy and made a difference in adding some decor to our otherwise empty wall! I chose to white wash, but you could easily have each one a different color, or you could have two sets of coordinating canvas.
- 4 square canvas (I used 10x10, but 8x8 would be perfect)
- Wood letters
- Wood glue (and tiny paint brush)
- Spray paint
- Museum puddy to help keep them on the wall
1. Layout all the goods and place the letters on the canvas. For the bathroom I chose the worlds "BATH RELAX CLEAN WASH"
2. Carefully using wood glue and a tiny paint brush, glue on letters.
5. After the paint dries, carefully measure out how you want your frames setup.
I had everything on hand, except the canvas - so my project was pretty cost effective AND I love it!
Hope you find a way to decorate this too - kids bathrooms, hallways, even an office! I think in our guest bathroom I may get a large crosses and do the same thing, in white and brown (to match the guest bath decor!)