My two brothers probably ate half of the ball, my husband and brother-in-law ate the other half. It was soooo delicious, that I knew I needed the recipe.
- 1 - 1oz package of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (in my experience, this brand tastes best)
- 2/3 or 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 - 8 oz cream cheese (I use Neufchatel, 1/3 less fat)
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese (I use the 2% kind, just to cut down a bit on fat)
- Slivered almonds
1. Mix the hidden valley ranch, mayo, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese very well in a bowl
4. Unwrap the ball and roll the slivered almonds around the entire ball
5. Serve with Harvest Wheat flavored crackers or Special K multi grain crackers.