1 stick of butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 large egg
1 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips (I added an extra 1/4 cup because I love chocolate!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Crack an egg onto the sugar mixture and wisk well.
6. Add flour, baking soda and salt on top mixing slowly (or it will splatter!) until smooth and mixed well.
8. Put in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
9. Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream and hot fudge sauce.