When I think of monster cookies or monster cookie bars, for some reason I always picture these guys. I love the movie Monster's Inc... it's so darned cute.
WOW This post is popular!! Thanks pinterest! Please check out at my recipe index for more delicious desserts and hearty meals - I promise you won't be disappointed!
Anyway, back to the monster bars...
|I spy M&M's! They are hidden back there... oops!|
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1-½ cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 4-½ cups Quick Cooking Oatmeal
- 1 package (12 Oz. Size) Chocolate Chips
- 1 package (12 Oz. Size) of milk chocolate M&M's
1. Combine the butter and sugars, blend well
2. Blend in eggs and baking soda
all smoothed out!
3. Add peanut butter in mix and blend until smooth
4. Then cup at a time, start mixing by hand the oatmeal.
5. Slowly add in the M&M’s and chocolate chips (by hand)
6. Spread in a well greased 9x13 pan for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees– do not overbake! These taste better just a little on the soft side. Store in an airtight container
Also, I would love to hear from you! Please let me know if you liked the recipe, if you changed anything up, or just say hi!