We love delivery from Papa John's. My husband is obsessed with the Cinnapie, which I must admit is amazing! I decided to try it out myself and we both realized homemade is WAY better than the delivery!
Plus it is really easy - which is my favorite :)
1 tablespoon of melted butter
LOTS of cinnamon
1/2 cup + 1/3 cup of flour
1/2 cup of white sugar
1/3 cup of brown sugar
2 tablespoons of shortening
2 tablespoons of oil (I used vegetable oil)
1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
3 tablespoons of milk
3/4 teaspoon of vanilla
You'll need to:
1. Roll out the pizza dough on a pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Perforate pizza dough with the dough.
2. Brush melted butter over the pizza doug and completely cover the dough with cinnamon. (If you like less cinnamon you don't have to go as crazy with it as I did below.
3. Prepare the topping by mixing all the ingredients using a fork. Sprinkle all over the cinnamon dough.
4. Pop into the oven (460 degrees) for 10-12 minutes.
5. While pizza is cooking, make the icing. Mix all the ingredients together. If the icing is too thick, add extra milk.
6. When pizza is done, drizzle icing all over the pizza.
- ▼ 2012 (69)