This dip is a favorite in any crowd! I found it on TastyKitchen - it tastes just like pepperoni pizza. We went to a friend's Summer Pool party this weekend which was one of the most memorable days of summer - from riding the boat, swimming, drinking frozen drinks, to talking about 50 shades and bath salts! It was a great time and a HUGE crowd, so I was impressed when this was the first dip that was scraped empty.
I served it with bagel chips, pita chips, and tortilla chips!
1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese (softened!!)
3/4 cup of marinara sauce
1 cup parmesan (plus more for garnishment)
1 tablespoon of italian seasoning, divided
1 cup of mozzarella
1 package of pepperoni, chopped and divided
Chips/Crackers for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Spread softened cream cheese onto bottom of 8x8 or 9x9 pan
3. Layer marinara sauce, parmesan, half the seasoning, and then the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle about half the pepperoni on top.
4. Top the mozzarella with the rest of the italian seasoning.
5. Add the rest of the pepperoni and sprinkle just a bit of parmesan cheese for garnishment!
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the sides are bubbling!
7. Place under the broil for 1 minute to get a crisp top (if desired)
- ▼ 2012 (69)