Oreo's are my favorite. So why not add them to some yummy brownies!? This recipe comes from What's Gabby Cooking, where I find myself 'pinning' a lot from.
10 tablespoons of butter
1 1/4 cups of white sugar
3/4 cups of cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tsp vanilla
2 large eggs
1/2 cup of all purpose flour
1/4 cup of white chocolate chips
1/4 cup of chocolate chips
15 oreo cookies, crushed & divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9 pan with tinfoil and spray with cooking spray.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
3. Once butter is melted add teh sugar and cocoa powder. Once combined remove from ehat.
4. Add salt, vanilla, and eggs until fully mixed.
5. Add flour, chocolate chips (both kids), and HALF the crushed oreos and stir until just combined.
6. Scoop batter into a the baking pan, and sprinkle the rest of the oreo cookie crumbles on top.
7. Bake for about 30 minutes and let cool for at least 2 hours (so the cookies/chips can set).
8. Serve up and enjoy!
- ▼ 2012 (69)