If you like peanut butter and chocolate then let your world be rocked with these cookies. I seriously am turning into a cookie monster with my latest M&M cookies and warm skillet cookie!
But these delicious peanut butter treats are amazing and super easy!
1 1/4 cup of flower
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
6 tablespoons of softened butter
1/2 cup + 1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup + 1 teaspoon of brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 cup of chocolate chips
1 cup Reese's peanut butter cups (Mini are found in 8oz bags in your candy isle)!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Using electric mixer, beat sugar, butter and peanut butter until fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
4. Slowly, add the flour and baking soda until all combined.
5. Add in the chocolate chips
6. Take large scoops of the dough on your prepared pan, and flatten the top out using the back of a spoon.
7. Bake the cookies for 8 minutes, pull out and add the mini reese's cups, and pop back in the oven for three more minutes - that's a total of 11 minutes of baking time for you non math types :)!
8. Cool completely before serving and ENJOY!
Makes about 20 *big* cookies!
- ▼ 2012 (69)