Have you ever met someone who didn't like pizza? Obviously, the answer is no. Well, the same goes for this pizza pasta! It's easy, fast, filling and very delicious!
This is a perfect weeknight dinner, and makes a lot for a family - all under $15!
1 pound of ground hamburger meat
1 jar of pasta sauce (I love Emril's)
1 package of egg noodles (I use the no yolk brand)
1 1/4 cup of mexican cheese
1 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
1 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese
1 package of pepperoni (I always use turkey pepperoni)
Step by step:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions
3. Brown hamburger meat, using your favorite spices (I love Tony's Cajun Seasoning!)
4. Once hamburger meat is done, mix the entire jar of pasta sauce and meat, layer the bottom of a casserole pan
5. Put 1/4 cup of all three cheese over the meat sauce mixture
6. Layer the cooked noodles over the meat sauce and cheese layers.
7. On top of the noodles, layer the rest of the cheese (1 cup of each mexican, mozzarella, and cheddar)
8. Top with pepperoni
Optional: If your family is pepperoni crazy like mine, add an additional layer of pepperoni on top of the first cheese layer.
- ▼ 2013 (14)
- ► 2012 (69)