Last football season, I made some oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies that were a massive hit! Since they were so popular (a friend of ours literally ran to get the last one - and then pumped his fist triumph) I wanted to try Erin's Nutella version - Best.Decision.Ever.
For someone so hopelessly addicted to chocolate this was amazing. They were massive, delicious cookies gone all too quickly.
Here's what you need:
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of shortening
3/4 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cups of flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of salt
1 - 12 oz package of your favorite chocolate chips
1 container of Nutella
You'll Need to:
1. Cream butter, shortening and sugars all together
2. Add in vanilla and eggs - one at a time. Mix until completely combined
3. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix together
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Form into smaller balls (I used a melon roller) and place on a greased cookie tray.
6. Flatten each cookie with the back of your hands or a spoon.
7. Put about one teaspoon of Nutella on each cookie.
8. Take a second cookie and sandwich the Nutella.
9. Bake for 12 minutes on 350 degrees.
Enjoy each and every calorie.
- ▼ September (3)