I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post. I have been so busy traveling for work, and long hours that my little blog has unfortunately been knocked off the priority list. BUT I'm back!
This recipe I found from pinterest off of Erin (at the spiffy cookie) blog! It was awesome and easy! I am loving these no-bake sweets!
8 oz of 2% vanilla chocolate chunk chobani greek yogurt
1/3 cup of sugar
2-3 teaspoons of honey (optional)
1/2 cup of cream peanut butter
8 oz lite cool whip
12 regular Reese's cups (chopped up)
*Note: If you do not like greek yogurt, substitute 4 tablespoons of cream cheese. You can taste the greek yogurt in the final product, so if you are not a fan of this, it is best to use the substitution.
1. Blend your yogurt and sugar using a mixer. Add in the honey while it is blending.
2. Place peanut butter in a microwave proof container and heat for 30 seconds until it's warm. Add the peanut butter to the yogurt mixture and mix until all well combined.
3. Take the cool whip and slowly fold it in to the peanut butter yogurt mixture.
4. Chop up the peanut butter cups (I prefer them cut small - each cup cut into 8 parts)
5. Spoon half the yogurt mixture into four jars, cups or ramekins. Top with half of the chopped Reese's cups. Then add a second layer, topping with the remainder of the peanut butter cups.
6. Store in fridge until ready to eat!
- ▼ November (4)