Anyway, these no bake Oreo bars are seriously the easiest thing to make ever. It literally takes three ingredients. Even my simple peanut butter cookies take 5 ingredients. That's 40% more ingredients.
Anyway, bake to the bars. I mean back to the bars. Back to the no bake bars.
- 5 cups of marshmallows (big or small work!)... this equals about 1 big bag
- 1 package of Oreos (I only buy double stuff, but regular work too!)
- 1/2 stick of butter
You'll need to:
1. Take the Oreo's out of the bag
3. Take the entire bag of marshmallows and put the butter on top
4. Melt in the microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, in 30 second intervals
5. You'll get something like this when you pull out the puff
6. Pour in the Oreo crumbs and mix really well
7. Press into a 8x8 container
8. Enjoy at your tailgate or other event!
Thanks to Christina for this yummy recipe!