Anyway, I was looking for a bite size dessert to take to a party, and I had to look no further than their shop! This recipe is (very slightly) adapted from theirs. And many thanks to Josh & Maria!
Just an FYI - I doubled this recipe because we had a big party, so I wanted to make sure there was plenty + a few leftovers to take to the office! You can easily half this back.
Delicious soft, chewy cookies! Looks like Nabisco came by my kitchen!
3 1/2 cups of flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 cup butter (salted)
1 cup packed brown sugar
2/3 cup of white sugar
2 large eggs
2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or baking mat.
2. In your stand mixer, cream butter and sugar together until creamy and smooth. Add in the eggs (one at a time) and vanilla. Blend well.
3. Slowly add in the flour (in half cup increments), and the baking soda until combined.
4. Slowly stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Rolls the dough into tiny balls (just under a tablespoon) of dough. Place on baking sheet and slightly flatten with your hand.
6. Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to sit for about 2 minutes, then transfer to wire rack for cooling.
Get your milk ready!