I love nutella and the husbands loves french toast! This is my usual french toast recipe, but made for the chocoholic in you by adding nutella!
6 slices of very thin bread (Pepperidge Farm is what I used)
1/2 cup of milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup butter
Nutella (1/2 cup)
1. Break the eggs into a tin or large tupperware, add the milk, cinnamon and vanilla, then beat with a fork.
2. Spread about 2 tablespoons of nutella on the thin bread. Use a second slice to make a sandwich.
3. Dip the bread slices, one sandwich at a time, and turn them over. Don't try to soak them, just get them good and wet.
4. Set the griddle or wide frying pan over medium heat. Drop 2 tablespoons of in and move to grease the whole bottom.
5. As the bread slices come out of the batter, put them onto the griddle or frying pan immediate, and cook both sides until golden brown. Use your spatula to look underneath to make sure you don't burn it. You may need to add some butter in between cookies to keep it from burning.
6. Serve with a dollop of whip cream.