Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baby Fever

So it begins…  with a lot of my friends talking about babies, trying to conceive, and actually getting pregnant baby fever has commenced!

Everything baby is precious.. tiny, cute, small.  It is like the adult version of Barbie.

That being said, when a good friend of my husband announced she was having a baby boy named Mason, I got into crafting gear. I had two weeks before we’d go out of town to visit them and to come up with some craft for this little bundle of joy.

Here’s what we came up with:


 ta-da! my first baby craft! This was taken with my iPhone, so I apologize for the poor quality/light. 

Details of buttons, fabric, and ribbons


Here is this nice little sign that can be for indoor or outdoor, just change out the ribbon with some wire! The sign has vinyl covering so it's outdoor safe :)

Pretty cute, huh? 


I even made another one for a girl, because I have another friend who will find out in about two weeks if she’s expecting a girl or boy.


Thanks to Hobby Lobby and Michael’s for providing me countless hours of entertainment.  I think they should provide me with some stock options since I spend so much money there J


Or just make checks out to
-Domesticated Duchess



1 comment:

  1. Okay... can we be official craft buddies?
    #1. I have baby fever pretty bad (tell you more about it this weekend)
    #2. I always want to be creative but:
    a. Can't ever think of anything to make
    b. don't want to do it alone
    c. Have been too lazy!

    these are so precious and I need to start making gifts for friends/family, because I am in the same position at you!

    ReplyDelete