Thursday, July 7, 2011

Project I : Blogging

Greetings world wide web! Or most likely, just my mom :)



My passions are cooking, baking, designing, decorating and crafting.  This little area of the WWW is just for my projects. Hopefully I can give some ideas to my fellow bakers or DIY crafters. Or at the very least, document my work and projects.  

I consider myself technologically advanced, but this blogging thing is more difficult then I had originally anticipated (backgrounds, widges, etc.) what a headache! I'm ready to master this though! Hopefully, you'll enjoy this adventure with me!

-Domesticated Duchess 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we could help each other this weekend! My background needs a lot of help!!! I am so confused in how I got a split background and I haven't been able to change it!

    Can't wait to see you and JC this weekend!

    ReplyDelete