Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Peanut Butter Cup Brownies

My favorite candy all time is a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup!  Every Halloween as children my brothers and would set up a trading booth as we negotiated with each other to get the most of our favorite treats.  My poor younger brother happens to be allergic to peanut butter, which I happened to monopolize on, due to my peanut butter cup obsession.

These treats are a remix on this yummy childhood treat, using brownies as a base!

You'll need:
Your Favorite Brownie Recipe (brownies needs to make a 9x13 portion)
1/2 - 3/4 cup of peanut butter (creamy!)
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
1/2 cup of peanut butter chips (Reeses are yummy!)

Step-by-step:
1. Make brownie recipe as called for
2. Grease a mini muffin pan and pour in the pan
3. Cook brownies at 350 for 13 minutes
4. Once out of oven and allow to slightly cool.  Then taking the back of a spoon push down making a hole for the peanut butter.
5. Melt peanut butter cup for 30 seconds in microwave and poor into the created hole of each mini brownie cup

6. Sprinkles chips on peanut part of each brownie

PS: I tried this with NUTELLA instead of peanut butter and my life was changed for the better :)

Enjoy!

-Domesticated Duchess

No comments:

Post a Comment