When summer graces us with its presence, I am a bit reluctant to turn my oven on (it's already hot enough!). This cool layered Oreo recipe is delicious and easy! And no bake!
1 package of Oreos
1 8oz package of softened cream cheese
1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of powdered sugar
1/2 tsp of vanilla
3 cups of milk
2 small boxes of instant vanilla pudding
12 oz package of thawed Cool Whip
Note: If you want to make this dessert a little skinnier you can use fat free cream cheese, reduced fat oreos, light cool whip, sugar free pudding mix, fat free milk. That way only the butter and sugar are the real culprits!
1. Crush the entire package of oreos til they are grated nicely. (Feel free to steal a big chunk or two)
2. Blend together softened cream cheese, softened butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Reserve for later
3. In a second bowl, mix the 3 cups of milk and the instant pudding boxes. Once the pudding starts to set and thicken add the thawed cool whip until smooth and mixed together.
4. Pour the pudding mixture into the cream cheese mixture and blend until smooth.
5. Layer the creamy mixture with a layer of crushed oreos.
6. Chill until ready to serve!
I had some family over so I made a few individual cups, and then with the leftover I made a good sized bowl. If you're having guests, It's super cute to do the cups, if it's just for family or bringing to a big pot-luck a big serving would work :)
Pretty & Delicious!!