- 4 cuzs confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Grease a 9x9 inch dish, line with wax/parchiment paper
2. Sift together sugar and coca and put in a large bowl
3. In a small bowl put milk and butter in separate bowls and heat in microwave until melted. Get really hot, but don’t burn (about 90 seconds)
4. Stir in vanilla and stir vigorously into the sugar/cocoa combinations
5. Pour into prepared dish.
6.. Chill in freezer 20 minutes before cutting into squares.