2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup butter (1.5 sticks) softened
¾ cup brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup white sugar
1 (3.4 oz.) pkgs. instant vanilla pudding
2 eggs, room temp
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups of add-ins (pecans, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, chopped up candy bars, walnuts, even marshmallows!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.Stir together flour and baking soda in separate bowl and set aside;
The good stuff in life
3. In a large bowl, cream butter, brown and white sugar.
It's okay to taste.. no raw eggs yet!
4. Beat in pudding mix until well blended.
5. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
6. When smooth, slowly add in the flour mixture. This can take a little while, but make sure it's well incorporated into mix.
7. Finally add in the mixers (I did milk chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips.. but I'm boring and love chocolate)
8. Make the balls into 1"
9. Line cookies treys with baking sheets or parchment paper.
10. Bake 10 minutes