This is another one of my original recipes, mostly by watching at Mexican restaurants with the table-side prepared guacamole.
3 whole avocados
1 green onion
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of garlic powdered (or if you like it REALLY garlicy you can use 1 clove of garlic.. pressed of course)
Salt (I used garlic salt)
1. Wash and chop up a tomato and green onion into tiny pieces (set aside for later use)
2. Cut the avocados in half and pull out the pits. Scoop out the avocado and put into a large mixing bowl. Mash up with a fork.
3. In the bowl with the avocado, put in the lemon juice and garlic powder (mix in well)
4. Put in the tomato and green onion, until evenly distributed in the mix
5. Use several dashes of salt as preferred (I used about 4-5 dash of salt)
6. Serve & Enjoy!!