Monday, March 12, 2012

Cool Kitchen Tool

One of my favorite kitchen tools I bought last April at the William Sonoma Outlet.  It's small and to be honest not necessary, but it is one of those conveniences that I hardly remember how I lived without it!


...drumroll please...


The tool is the Egg Perfect Timer!  Please hold your laughter.  I use hard-boiled eggs in a lot of my salads I pack for lunch for a great way to add protein.  This is one of the best tools I've bought under $6.




This little tool allows me to boil eggs without keeping a buzzing timer, or honestly paying almost no attention at all.  I just look at the meter every so often and it just knows if my eggs are hard-boiled, soft-boiled or in between!


So it's silly, but I think everyone has a favorite tool that may not be necessary.  What's yours?


-DD

No comments:

Post a Comment