For those of us who do understand chocolate, this is the recipe is made for us - Brownie on Oreo on Chocolate Chip Cookie bar. Ya, you read that right. It's basically Chocolate Heaven.
|brownie, Oreo, chocolate chip cookie!|
Chocolate Chip Layer
1 stick of butter
1/4 cup of brown sugar
3/4 cup of white sugar
1 1/4 teaspoons of vanilla
1 1/4 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder1 cup of chocolate chips
1 1/4 cups of white sugar
3/4 cup of dutch cocoa
1/2 teaspoons of salt
2 teaspoons of vanilla
1/2 cup of flour
1 package of double stuffed oreo cookies
1. Prepare a 9x9 or 8x8 pan with tinfoil and greased with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make the cookie layer first. Cream together butter and sugars using a mixer.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla and smooth again.
4. Add the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and mix until completely smooth.
10. Add salt, vanilla and eggs and continue to wisk until well mixed.
11. Add flour and continue to mix.
13. Bake for 35 minutes. Add 5 minutes to cook time if a toothpick comes out dry
14. Two serving options options: Serve immediately (melted, messy and amazing) with icecream in a bowl or cool overnight and serve like a regular brownie (and very portable).
Enjoy! (And kiss your waistline goodbye!)