2 tablespoons of butter
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of Tony's or Lawry's (or any cajun seasoning)
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 bag of mozzarella cheese (2 cups)
4 ounces of cream cheese (softened)
1/3 to 1/2 cup of hot sauce (I love Frank's!)
1/3 cup of milk
4 cups of chicken, cooked and shredded (for me, this was about 7 frozen chicken breasts)
16 flour tortillas (small size)2 teaspoons of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
3. Add in salt, Tony's, and garlic powder. Stir for 1 minute.
4. Add softened cream cheese and stir until melted and completely combine with butter
5. Whisk hot sauce and milk and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
6. Combine chicken, sauce, and mozzarella cheese using stand mixer.
7. Lay our tortilla, fill with about 1/4 cup of mix and roll up tightly.
8. Place on greased baking sheet until chicken is gone.
9. Brush taquitos with olive oil
10. Bake for 15 minutes