Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cream Cheese Brownie Batter Dip

I love raw cookie dough, cake batter, and brownie batter.

When Melanie (from Mel's Kitchen Cafe) posted a brownie batter dip I could eat without getting sick, I knew I had to make it for my best friends at our annual Christmas party!




I think this ended up being super popular because you could eat with relatively healthy foods (strawberries, apple slices, pretzels, marshmallows, graham crackers).  I served mine with all 5, but I noticed people loved the fruit and the marshmallow+graham combo  the very best.

You'll Need:
8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
4 tablespoons of butter, softened
2 cups of powdered sugar
5 tablespoons of flour
5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons of milk
Chocolate Chip for garnishments
(Your favorite items to dip!)


Step-by-step:
1.  In a stand mixer, whip cream cheese and butter until soft and fluffy.
2.  Add in powdered sugar.  Mix well until smooth.
3.  Add in flour, cocoa, brown sugar, vanilla and milk.  Mix until fluffy and smooth.  If you prefer a thicker consistency add more milk or powdered sugar. 
4.  Garnish with chocolate chips

-DD

No comments:

Post a Comment