I love Laughing Cow cheeses. I usually spread it over a slice of toasted whole wheat bread for a healthy breakfast. The light cheeses are about 35 calories for a wedge, and are full of flavor.
I wanted to make a light dinner for a girls night I hosted, and I came up with an adapted version of this Skinny Chicken using the Laughing Cow wedges. Served with a side salad, this was a low fat meal!
3 large chicken breasts
3 light laughing cow wedges (I used the herb & garlic)
1/4 cup of your favorite bread crumbs.
1. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken breasts so they are tender and thinner.
2. Spread 1 wedge of Laughing Cow on each chicken breast. Sprinkle parsley over cheese.
3. Roll up the chicken breast. If needed use toothpicks to keep rolled up.
4. Use cooking spray, spray the outside of the chicken breasts and roll in the bread crumbs.
5. Over medium heat, take a large pan and heat olive oil (about 2 tablespoons). Sear the chicken breasts on each side (for about 3 minutes on both sides).
6. Bake in oven at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- ▼ December (6)