|Skinny funfetti dip with organic, fat-free|
animal crackers (thanks, Costco)!
Anyway, the funfetti dip was really popular. I can't believe how much six ladies ate! Do you remember Dunkaroo's? The flavor reminds me of these - my childhood favorite treat!
|They also had a flavor with sprinkles|
in the frosting - yum!!
1 box of funfetti cake mix (dry - do not make the mix)
1 light cool whip container (8 oz) - keep this in the fridge, not freezer
2 cups of fat free, plain yogurt
1. Pour yogurt and cool whip into stand mixer. Start blending.
2. Slowly add the entire dry funfetti mix.
3. Whip until completely smooth. I had to put mine on high for a few minutes to fully get it blended and with no bumps. If you taste yogurt in it, it's not mixed well enough.
4. Put in fridge for 3 hours (or overnight)
5. Serve with fruit, animal crackers, or whatever your favorite thing to "dunk" is
1/2 cup (24 servings)
- Lite Cool Whip: 500 calories
- Funfetti Cake Mix: 2160
- Yogurt: 260 calories
- Total = 2920 divided by 24 servings
120 calories for 1/2 cup serving!
During Christmas, I realize I am so blessed to have such a great group of girlfriends - some are really far (NYC, Denver, Pittsburgh), others around the state, and so blessed to have many great women within the Houston city limits. Merry Christmas to my best girls and to you and yours!
THANK YOU: Kelly at Eat Yourself Skinny for this amazing recipe!