Of course I'm going to try to change it up sometimes (I see an oreo truffle top brownie in my future), but this recipe is amazing. Thank you Pillsbury!!
2 sticks of butter
2 cups of sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of cocoa
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup of chocolate chips (I always add an extra 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to anything)
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
3. Once melted, allow to slightly cool. (I put mine in the fridge while I got the rest of the ingredients out)
4. Beat eggs and sugar together using the whisk attachment on your standmixer. Add butter.
5. Add in the vanilla and mix.
6. Add the flour, cocoa, salt. Mix well.
7. Fold in chocolate chips
8. Spread in a very well buttered pan (9x13)
9. Bake for 35-40 minutes!
|Santa Hat Brownies!!!|
To add Holiday Cheer:
1 container of frosting
1 pint of strawberries
1 small bag of mini-marshmallows
1. Cut the bottom of strawberries to make a flat bottom. Dry off the bottom of strawberry using paper towel.
2. Dip the tip of strawberry in frosting. Put frosting on bottom of strawberry, press onto brownie.
3. Add a marshmallow to the top of strawberry (the initial frosting you put on the tip will keep it there!)