They are also healthier (you can use low fat cheese and whole wheat bagels). They are also very filling - much more filling than the boxed kind!
~3/4 cup of pasta sauce (I love Emril Agassi's)
~3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup of pepperoni, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Take a large baking pan and cover with foil. Use cooking spray to grease.
3. Split each bagel in half on the foil
4. Cover with pasta sauce (I use 1 1/2 teaspoons per bite)
5. Cover in cheese (1 - 2 tablespoons)
6. Sprinkle chopped pepperoni or other toppings on bagel
7. Dash italian seasoning on each bite
8. Bake 9-11 Minutes, then put on BROIL for the last 2 minutes
You can use your favorite pizza toppings... left over ground beef, veggies, etc.
After prepping the pizza bites, do not bake. Place on a baking sheet and FLASH FREEZE for about twenty minutes. Then put them in sealable freezer bags. To serve them up you'll cook them for about 15 minutes at 425. I would recommend to consume them within 3 months.