Chocolate Fudge Molten Brownie Cake aka Chocolate Heaven
This recipe is directly copy and pasted from Pioneer Woman. I have had some GREAT luck with a few of her recipes (pear crisp) and horrible luck (cobbler, mac and cheese).
But this recipe is by far the best! She refers to it as “baked fudge” but it really is more like a mix between fudge and a brownie and molten cake. Which is why I refer to it as Chocolate Fudge Molten Brownie Cake. It’s basically awesome.
Here is what you’ll need:
1 cup of sugar
2 tablespoons (HEAPING) cocoa
2 tablespoons of flour
1/2 cup of melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees (or 300 if yours gets SUPER hot)
2. Beat eggs until light in color. Beat in sugar until just combined
4. Pour batter into four large ramekins (or a 8x8 pan, but the ramekins are better as they cook more evenly). Set ramekins or pan into a larger pan halfway full of water.
*Please note* Bathtub rule applies. Fill up just 1/4 of the way because the water will rise when you add the ramekins in it.
5. Bake 40-50 minutes (I baked mine at 325 for 40 minutes). The upper crust will be crispy and the batter will be firm but not set, it should not be too runny either.
6. Serve with whip cream, or ice-cream. Or enjoy all by its lonesome!