- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (one stick)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Hershey's cocoa
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place a piece of wax paper or foil on cookie sheet or counter.
2. Combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a rolling boil.
3. Remove from heat and cool for 1 minute.
4. Add peanut butter, oats and vanilla. Stir to mix well.
5. Quickly drop mixture by heaping teaspoons onto wax paper.
6. Cool completely and store in a cool dry place.
This recipe is PERFECT to half (just keep an eye on the amount of cocoa), which is good because these only lasts about 3 days.