Thursday, February 2, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I didn't think my little blogging hobby would ever get me an award, but Michelle's at Tasty Creations and Crafty Ideas has honored me with the Liebster Blog Award!  


The Liebster Blog Award:
This award originated from Germany and it means "favorite, beloved, dearest"
The rules are: 
1 - show thanks to a blogger who awarded you by linking back to their blog 
2 - pick 5 blogs with under 200 followers and let them know about your nomination by leaving a comment on their blog 
3 - post the award on your blog!






Picking just FIVE? Ugh that was tough!  Below are five blogs I really enjoy... I think you may enjoy them too!


Miss Delish
City Girl Meets Country Boy
Table for Seven 
Thanks for reading everyone, and again a special thanks to Michelle - I originally found her blog on Tasty Kitchen!

-Domesticated Duchess

3 comments:

  1. congratulations, marina!! this award is much deserved :) i love your recipes! i think i will be trying the mac n cheese this weekend!

    and thank you thank you thank you for awarding my blog! i have a special post planned out for this :)

    xoxo, megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Marina!!! That was so sweet of you to award me with this. I will be dedicating a post to this award soon! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! That is very sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete