|cake batter ice-cream!|
Granted last time I tried to make ice-cream it... well, it ended in the trash.
3/4 cup of white sugar
2 cups of heavy cream
1/2 tablespoon of vanilla
3/4 cup of cake mix (any kind... you can even use brownie mix.. or cookie in the bag mix!)
1. Make sure your ice-cream maker bowl is in the freezer for 24 hours
3. Stir in heavy cream and vanilla until smooth
4. Mix in the cake mix, make sure to mix it until it is very smooth and there are no lumps of cake mix! This can take some time
6. Put ice-cream into another bowl in freezer for another 25+ minutes to harden
7. Use your favorite toppings and serve!!