Thursday, February 9, 2012

Seasoned Pretzels

I love pretzels.  Soft pretzels, chocolate covered pretzels, and just regular pretzels from the grocery store.


This recipe is really easy but gives your pretzels an extra bit of flavor, and it's very addicting!
You'll need:
1 bag of pretzels
1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1 ranch packet mix
1 1/2 teaspoons of chili powder


Step-by-step:
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees 
2. Prep a large pan (11x17) that has edges, and line completely with tinfoil
3. Place pretzels onto pan evenly
4. Mix oil, ranch mix, and chili powder in small bowl until mixed well
5. Pour evenly over pretzels
6. Bake for 60 minutes
7. Eat when cooled!


Yummy for a football watching party, like the Superbowl! 


-DD

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness... as if pretzels could be any more addicting :) i need to try this recipe! thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep adding ingredients to my shopping list every time I look at your post! Keep'em coming!! (:

    BTW, me and another Houston blogger are planning on doing happy hour on Friday if you would like to join!

    ReplyDelete