In fact, the only way to make this better is to pair it with chocolate chip brownies or traditional brownies.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons of butter
1. Melt the butter in a large microwave safe bowl
2. Put all ingredients in the bowl, and mix very well
3. Microwave in 1 to 1 1/2 minute increments, mixing VERY well in between. If you don't mix well you will get lumps
4. Microwave for about 4-6 minutes in total. DO NOT over cook, or this will turn into a fudge and will get hard (and not be good for an ice-cream topping, although it will still be delicious)
A. If you don't mix well, your fudge will get lumps!
B. Cook in short increments and do NOT overcook
C. This will melt your ice-cream quickly because it's hot... but it's totally worth it
Peace, Love, Chocolate!