Props to Lindsay at ArtsyFartsyMama for this awesome creation, I found via pinterest.
- Tortillas - 12 small (flour or corn)
- Enchilada Sauce (I used 1.5 cans, or 15 oz)
- 1 can of refired beans (reduced fat works!)
- Ground beef - cook, drained and season with taco seasoning
- 1 bag of shredded cheese
- Any other ingredients you would enjoy on your tacos: olives, jalapenos, lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, etc.
1. Pour enchilada sauce in a pan (9x13 or 8x8) so the tortillas won't stick
2. Then layer 6 small tortillas (4 if you use the 8x8) covering the enchilada sauce
3. Next, layer on refried beans, taco meat, cheese then enchilada sauce (add your extra taco ingredients here)
4. Do one more layer of tortillas, beans, meat, cheese!
6. Cut, serve, enjoy!
NOTE: I used an 8x8 casserole dish because my 9x13 was dirty. Next time I'll use the 9x13 because the smaller pan makes it thicker, and more sloppy. Kind of like an enchilada! Very delicious either way!
-Stuffed and Signing Off!